13 years experience in marketing, advertising, content management, project management, lead generation, automated marketing administration, UX/CX design, and web development. Unique creative and technical background contributes to the full marketing cycle of concept, design, development, deployment of lead generation efforts to drive sales, and analytics to analyze and improve results.
- In coordination with my team, I conceptualized, designed, and developed a single page web application to simplify the process for physicians ordering genetic tests. This project supported the rapid growth of the company, and provided a solid platform for future product development efforts.
- Collaborating with genetic counselors and marketing, I conceptualized, designed, and developed content, creative, and a fully-fledged microsite experience to help answer common questions asked by hereditary breast cancer patients considering genetic testing.
- Administered and made theme updates to the WordPress blog, working with marketing and writers to coordinate updates with product releases or to make other changes to the blog subdomain.
- A quick collaborative project with the Cord Blood Registry marketing and IT teams and the TEAK Digital project team to create, develop, and deploy a new version of the Cord Blood Registry web site.
- Worked with developers, designers, directors, and the client to develop and deploy a website for San Francisco venture capital firm, Artis Ventures.
- Performed SEO analysis on a single-page layout of the web site to determine why it was performing poorly in search engine results and recommend changes, which dramatically improved search results.
- Collaborated with the full Cooper staff from designers to Mr. Alan Cooper to conceptualize, design and develop a much more robust web site using a custom responsive framework.
- Worked with the Cooper team on a volunteer basis at Rock Health, a healthcare sector startup incubator. My greatest contribution went to a company called Open Placement, which helps patients being released from hospitals into assisted care find suitable housing for their rehabilitative or extended care.
- Administered marketing and product messaging email campaigns in a challenging manual process that turned me into an email marketing expert.
- Researched and made recommendations for automated marketing systems, ultimately choosing Marketo. I deployed Marketo, integrated existing email templates, developed new email templates, built out landing pages in the new subdomain indistinguishable from the main domain, and integrated Marketo forms on the website.
- Trained the sales team to use the Marketo integration to improve their awareness of leads coming into the system, which allowed them to observe lead movement through the site in order send the right message at the right time to close the sale. Additionally, Marketo integration into Salesforce allowed them to send trackable on-brand personalized messages using a simple CMS-type interface in their Salesforce instance. Coordinated with sales team to diagram the sales funnel in Marketo in order to strategize drip campaigns to drive sales past known areas of disengagement.
- Coordinated lead generation efforts with the sales team, including list generation and segmentation for lead nurture campaigns across multiple products and brands, including Intuit and Costco.
- Collaborated on a continuing basis with the product, sales, marketing, and executive teams to produce content and publish monthly, quarterly, and annual email newsletters informing clients of important deadlines for the administration of their company’s retirement plan.
- Worked with executives and the marketing team from concept to execution to develop a powerful unified brand for the company. Audited, edited, and created content for a new web site in a unified brand voice. Worked with the marketing team and external creative resources to develop unique creative assets including images and video. Designed, developed, and integrated a WordPress blog in a subdomain visually indistinguishable from the main domain allowing a seamless user experience moving among the main site, Marketo landing pages, and the blog.
- Coordinated with sales, marketing, and external resources to conceptualize, design, develop, and deploy a new call-to-action-focused marketing site, in the new brand, integrated with the WordPress blog and Marketo landing pages, separate from the product site. This improved marketing’s ability to respond to sales in a timely manner for improvements on the site by separating sales and marketing efforts from the product deployment cycle.
- Managed internal and external marketing talent resources. Interviewed and contributed to hiring decisions of my main collaborators, including my Director of Marketing. Trained and delegated work to the team members I managed. Creative collaboration with designers, developers, photographers, and writers.
- Worked on feature-length documentary, “Broken Eggs,” about the looming retirement crisis. Coordinated with external resources to design, develop, deploy, and maintain a WordPress site that supported the road crew as they toured the nation talking to real people about retirement in the U.S.. Deployed a separate email marketing system in MailChimp allowing us to communicate with these leads outside of the company’s main email domain, reducing blacklisting risks.
- Project management of multiple simultaneous projects coordinating marketing, product development, product releases, and other deployments.
Publicis & Hal Riney
- A quick contract to support the timely release of a massive print advertising campaign for U.S. Cellular.
- Produced secondary brand materials as part of the “one Citi” worldwide rebranding for Citibank. Helped design and produced a beautiful educational booklet introducing the brand concept, its various assets, and demonstrating proper and improper uses of each. I was also responsible for content management of Citi brand assets in Joomla! CMS.
- Worked on production-side improvements for the Chevron ribbon gradient logo.
MGM MIRAGE Advertising
- Created and produced everything from cocktail napkins and housekeeping forms to fight invites and massive building wraps for Cirque du Soleil shows.
- Key projects included the Billboard Music Awards invite, Eric Clapton concert invite, Chinese New Year, “Big Game” event collateral, March Madness, UFC fights, and other major events.
- Created and produced print collateral for advance sales of City Center resorts and residences.
Bachelor of Arts in Art with an emphasis in Graphic Design